In addition to rewarding professional opportunities, Acorda offers competitive salary, bonuses and benefits in recognition that each of our more than 300 associates make valuable contributions every day to helping us achieve our goals.
Here are some of the benefits that stand out in our compensation package:
- All Acordans have a share in the company -- stock options may be awarded at the time of hire, and merit bonuses that include stock awards/grants are given annually based on individual and company performance
- Company offices are closed the last week of each year to allow Acordans to spend time with family before the start of the New Year
- A 24-hour-a-day, 7-day a week confidential counseling program for associates and their families including legal and financial referral services and childcare/eldercare assistance
Full-time associates also have a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Acorda pays 80% of the premium.
- In and out-of-network options.
- Acorda pays 100% of the premium for Associates and their dependent(s).
- In and out-of-network options.
BASIC LIFE INSURANCE / AD&D
- Acorda pays 100% of the premium for basic life insurance and AD&D for Associates.
ENHANCED OPTIONAL LIFE INSURANCE / AD&D
- Associates may purchase additional life insurance / AD&D for themselves, or their dependent(s) at group rates.
SUPPLEMENTAL LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
- Associates may purchase supplemental long term disability insurance.
BASIC LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
- Acorda pays 100% of the premium for basic long term care insurance for eligible Associates.
- Plan includes a $3,500 monthly benefit for 3 years.
SUPPLEMENTAL LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE
- Associates and their eligible family members may purchase supplemental long term care insurance.
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNTS
- Allows the use of pre-tax income to pay for IRS eligible health, dependent care, and commuter expenses that are not covered by plans.
401(k) RETIREMENT PLAN
- Associates are eligible to contribute pretax income, up to the IRS maximum.
- A Roth 401(k) post-tax option is also available.
- Acorda will match the Associate’s contributions at 50% up to 6% of salary, which vests over a three year period.
PAID TIME OFF (PTO) / HOLIDAYS
- 15 days paid time off (PTO) after the first year of employment (pro-rated for new hires).
- Paid holidays (to include 11 scheduled holidays, floating holiday(s) and week between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day).
- Tuition expenses may be reimbursed after one year of service for job-related courses and degree programs taken at accredited institutions.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- A 24-hour a day, 7-day a week confidential counseling program for Associates and their families.
- Includes legal and financial referral services and childcare / eldercare assistance.
ASSOCIATE REFERRAL PROGRAM
- An Associate who refers a candidate to Acorda who is ultimately hired will receive a cash bonus, dependent on both Associates being on payroll six months after the date of hire.
- A variety of discounts are available to all Associates for entertainment, travel, dining, or gym membership.
PRINCIPLES & VALUES PROGRAM
- An Associate recognition program that rewards outstanding contributions, accomplishments and exemplary behaviors.
- Associates can be awarded vested stock options and cash.
Acorda is an equal opportunity employer, and follows strict guidelines to ensure a workplace open to all qualified individuals:
The Company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical impairment, and all other bases prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
We strive to exceed the Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for accessibility and adaptation for persons with disabilities at our facilities and at Acorda-sponsored events.